Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog #5

1. My most significant accomplishment in photoshop this year was my final project. I used new pictures and attempted to make them look old fashioned. I also used new photoshop techniques to change the lighting effects. Just in general, I developed many new tools that I had previously never used.
2. My most challenging project was working on the bonus project that I received. In that project, I created a new paint brush that was my name and created a mask to transform a picture of myself by using the brush to fill in the shadows of my face. I was able to follow along with the instructions for most of the project, but a few steps required me to use my own style. In the end, it turned out pretty good.
3. My quiz #2 I did a good job of adding layers to create an air force battle in the sky. However, there was no meaning to the art. There was just surface level images. Now when I compare that to my midterm, they are completely different. My midterm was comprised of images of Lincoln and Hitler. It demonstrated the ability of an individual to either grant freedom or take it away. The image went much deeper than the surface level quiz #2 went. Quiz #2 was just a demonstration of my photoshop abilities, while my midterm was a demonstration of my artistic abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment